September 2010 Fillmore Art Walk | 60 Artists & 10 Bands
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
West Bay Conference Center 1290 Fillmore St.
Enjoy Works of 30 different artists, Live Music Performance and DJ. Enjoy Live Painting,Light refreshments and wine. (event will take place downstairs)
1300 Fillmore St. @Eddy, Happy Hour from 4:30pm-7:30pm includes, 1/2 prices appetizers, $3 beer and bubby, $5 well drinks and selected wines. Live Painting. Music starts at 8:30pm!
Gussies Chicken and Waffles-
1521Eddy St. @Fillmore, Hung Art in Back Room and Live Music in front. $4 Soulgria and 1/2 priced appetizers all night! Music Starts at 7pm!
Sheba Piano Lounge
1419 Fillmore St @ O’ffarell, Live Music,Film Lounge (Film Projection Show on side of Sheba Lounge featuring 4 filmmakers. $6 specialty cocktails, Music starts at 9pm!
Lush Life Gallery
1320 Fillmore St, 10% off merchandise, 3D showcase featuring 3 artist, Shoe Art, Live painting and Music.
Fillmore St. Cafe
1301 Fillmore St. @Eddy, Hung art and live painting, $3 draft beer, $5 wine
Jazz’z Hair Salon-1315 Fillmore St., Free Massages, Live Hip Hop and Punk performances, and Live Painting.
- Bruno’s Pizza $2.75 drafts, and 1/2 off Appetizers all night long!
- Happy Shabu Shabu- 1401 Fillmore St. Live Painting and Film Presentations, 10% of bill if you mention The Fillmore Art Walk!
- The Fillmore Center Plaza-1475 Fillmore St. Live Painting and Live Neo Soul, Reggae, and Hip Hop Music; Special video scratching set.
- Express Yourself Cafe- 1406 Fillmore St., Hung art, live painting, special piano performance.
- Bumzy’s Cookies- 1460 Fillmore St. , discounted Mini Cookies
- Miyakos Ice Cream Parlor and Candy Shop- 1470 Fillmore St. $3.25 Sandwiches, an abundance of Mitchells Ice Cream
- (Graffitti Battle in front of Bumzy’s and Miyako!!)
- Jubili Yogurt Shop -1515 Fillmore St, Live Painting, Cupcake and frozen yogurt specials!
- The Brooklyn Circus-1521 Fillmore St. Happy Hour (OPEN BAR!) from 6pm-8pm, RELEASE OF NEW T SHIRT!
- Fat Angel Food and Libations- 1740 O’farrell, live painting and wine on tap!
- Rasselas Jazz Club -1534 Fillmore St. Live music, $6 cocktail specials. Music starts at 10pm!
- Marcus Book Store-1712 Fillmore St., Writers Block; Spoken Word and Poetry Slam.
Art, Deals & Discounts, Fillmore District, Free
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & FashionSubmitted by Johnny Funcheap