Summer Solstice: Longest Day of the Year | 8 Free Guided Walking Tours
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
All Over San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
Enjoy the longest day of the year and learn something surprising about the city you love. Play tourist on your own turf and explore San Francisco the best way possible – on foot with City Guides.
Summer Solstice Walking Tours
June 20, 2017
All over San Francisco
FREE, but donations are welcome.
Summer Solstice 2016 tours:
- 10:00 am – Russian Hill Stairways
- 10:00 am – A Touch of Glass: Glass in San Francisco’s Commercial Architecture
- 11:00 am – Castro: Tales Of The Village
- 11:00 am – Pacific Heights Mansions
- 11:00 am – City Hall and the Civic Center
- 12:00 pm – Ferry Building
- 1:00 pm – Japanese Tea Garden
- 1:30 pm – Historic Market Street: Path Of Gold
*Although the tour itself is free, the afternoon Japanese Tea Garden tour may require an admission charge to the gardens. Japanese Tea Garden Admission Fee: Mon, Wed, Fri: FREE admission if entered by 10 am; otherwise, $6 (Residents), $8 (Non-Residents)
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, San Francisco, Solstice, Walks & Tours