Pinterest & SFMade “38Makers” Holiday Gift Fair | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Pinterest HQ | 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
38Makers kicks off its sixth year with a holiday fair specially curated by Pinterest for shoppers looking for artisan, locally-made gifts in a unique and festive setting.
Imagine you discover a Pinterest board of hand-picked goods from makers in your city, and now imagine it brought to life. SFMade and Pinterest have combined their passions for bringing creative ideas to life for the sixth annual joint event inside Pinterest.
Pinterest & SFMade “38Makers” Holiday Gift Fair
Saturday, November 9, 2019 | 11 am to 4 pm
Pinterest, 651 Brannan Street, San Francisco
FREE with $5 donation at the door which goes to SFMade to support local manufacturers
Browse jewelry, tea, gourmet gifts, wine, home & garden items, holiday cards & decorations, stationery, bags, body products, men’s & women’s apparel, pet gear, and more all made in SF. Plus there will be holiday treats from Pinterest.
– Lip balms, body butter, bath salts and more from METTA GOOD
– Lavender eye pillows, zip cases, tote bags and more from Sweet Dreams Cooperative
– Extraordinary gluten-free cookies, brownies, and lemon bars from Sweet Sydney’s
– The award-winning, totally adicting Chunky Almond Snacks from Love Bert’s Bites
– Gourmet culinary salts from Sal de Vida Gourmet
– A clothing line of hand drawn designs blending the California vibe with a hint of humor by Animal Instincts SF
– The pure plant-based herbal beauty line inspired by travel from @rootsblooms
– Wooden gifts for guys: bottle openers, six pack caddy, wood ties and bow ties, from Wood Thumb
– Psychedelic giclee prints, mugs, magnets and more by #GroovyFrisco
– Children’s joggers, bibs and hair accessories by MeiMei
– Letterpress greeting cards, artwork, enamel pins and more by Coffee n Cream Press
– Ceramic cat sculptures, pet beds and cat toys by #SiameseSocialClub
– Dog collars, leashes, toys and accessories for discerning pups by The Foggy Dog
– Bright and cheerful greeting cards, art prints and paper goods by Frankie Baby
– Original textile designs on home goods, bags and accessories by #KaoruSanchez
– Living wreaths, outdoor living furniture, artisan pottery living arrangements and more by Urban FarmGirls
– A line of collectible wall art inspired by San Francisco by Jennifer Clifford Art + Design
– Handmade high-fire pottery glazed in a variety of styles, including dinnerware, mugs, cups, vases and more by Sven Ceramics
– Coiled rope baskets, planters, trivets and other vessels made from natural cotton rope and organic jute twine by MOkun
– The Culinary Design collection of simple, modern zero-waste designs that celebrate food and inspire togetherness by Aplat Inc
– Handmade wood cutting boards from repurposed and unused scrap Bay Area hardwoods by Mac Cutting Boards
– Ethically-made aprons, oven gloves, and kitchen linens by Loyale