2018 Asian Street Market: Pop-up & Food Trucks + Kpop Dance Class | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Jet-set to Asia for this year’s Asian Street Market at SoMa StrEat Food Park. Experience flavors from Japan, Korea, China, the Philippines, and beyond all at one event. Spend the day slurping noodles, sipping boba, dipping dumplings, and more.
Chef Tu David Phu from Top Chef will guide “Venmo John” from The Bachelorette/Bachelor in Paradise through a Vietnamese beef tartare and nuoc cham cooking demo.
Proceeds will benefit Jean Parker Elementary School’s P.E. and dance programs.
- A tasty variety of Asian food trucks and pop-up vendors
- Cooking demo at 12 pm, dance crew performances with Str8jacket and Jin Kim – Jinkimming, and a mini Korean Pop dance class at 2 pm
- DJ’d beats; and in partnership with Kollaboration SF Bay Area featuring pop artist Ysabelle (1 pm), R&B/Pop Artist Michie (1:30 pm), hip hop artist Versoul fka Babii Cris (3 pm), Brian Dublin (3:30), and singer-songwriter Harry Liu (4).
Food Vendor Lineup
- Get Low Dumplings – dumplings, dumplings, dumplings!
- Go Jojo’s Mojo – Korean fusion
- Kokio Republic – Korean fried chicken
- Nombe – Tonkatsu, Japanese poutine & avocado fries
- SF Crazy Curry – Japanese sliders, rice bowls, and more
- Sarap Shop – Filipino-American comfort food
- Sip ‘N Slurp – Asian fusion noodles
- T,epiphany – Boba drinks and Vietnamese eats
- Tun Myanmar – Traditional Burmese
- Uji Time – Soft cream Taiyaki
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music