Asian Street Market: Karate Demo & Bollywood Dance Mini Class | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Jet-set to Asia at SoMa StrEat Food Park’s first-ever Asian Street Market. Experience flavors from Japan, Korea, China, the Philippines, and India all at one event. Get ready for authentic, crave-worthy ramen, milk tea, lumpia, samosas, and more!
The park will be buzzing with music from local, up-and-coming Asian American artists and DJs, with Miss Chinatown USA 2016 Stephanie Wong and Wild 94.9’s Julian Lee guiding your tour of Asia as event MCs. Strut your stuff at the Korean Pop dance class, peruse local pop-up shops, dive into activities for the kids, and much more.
Proceeds will benefit Jean Parker Elementary School’s P.E. and dance programs, so don’t miss this vibrant celebration of our local Asian community! Bring your friends and sample a little bit of everything.
Food Vendor Lineup:
- The Chai Cart – an assortment of specialty chai flavors
- Go Jojo’s Mojo – Korean fusion
- India Gourmet- naan made on the spot!
- Linda’s Catering – sushi burritos and more!
- The Sarap Shop – Filipino-American comfort food
- Shades of Sugar Bakeshop – Asian inspired macarons
- T’epiphany – Vietnamese bowls & boba drinks
- Tai Chi Jianbing – Chinese savory crepes
- Torraku Ramen – 6 types of ramen!
- Firetrail Pizza
- Gyros On Wheels
- Nucha Empanadas
- Post St. Creamery
- Ayurveda mini class by Wild Veda
- Bollywood dance mini class with CREE8 Productions
- Chinese dance performance by Hai Yan Jackson
- Chinese Dance
- Fan decorating for kids with Museum of Craft and Design
- Indian Fashion Session by Kyra & Vir
- Karate demo by World Oyama Karate
- K-Pop dance performance and mini class with
- Jin Kim
- Raffle benefitting Jean Parker Elementary
- Andybluesky www.andybluesky.com
- Basik Candle Co
- Design + Happiness
- Kyra & Vir
Categories: *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music