Steph Curry’s Huge Free Party at Fox Theater
Warriors star Stephen Curry is throwing a huge free party at Oakland’s Fox Theater on Friday, January 4th with E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Saweetie and P-Lo. to celebrate 10 years in Oakland (and the Warriors’ last year at Oracle) and you’re all invited.
The show also celebrates the launch of the Curry 6, a new shoe with a design inspired by the Fox Theater.
Stephen Curry & Friends At The Fox
Friday, January 4, 2019 | 7-11p
Fox Theater – 1807 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612
FREE to but tickets required – Tickets intended for youths 13-22
- Host – Stephen Curry
- Emcees – Sway and Ruby Lopez
- Performers – E-40, Mistah F.A.B., Saweetie, P-Lo
Please note cameras will not be permitted inside of the Fox Theater
How To Get Tickets
Please note that details about how to pick up tickets can change rapidly. First we were told it was free for everyone, then it was free with purchase, currently, it’s free no purchase, but geared towards youths.
The first 225 people in line on January 3, 2019 beginning at 12 pm PT at the SC30 x Oakland pop-up shop (472 9th Street in downtown Oakland) will be gifted two tickets each to Friday’s event at the Fox Theater.
- No purchases are necessary. (updated! previously we were told that purchases were required, but as of 1/2/19 Under Armour confirmed that no purchase is necessary)
- These free tickets are intended for youth – They will ask to see a valid high school or college ID from those in line.
- Not a youth but still want tickets? Just mention to the staff that you’re a parent picking up tickets for your children aged 13-22. Wink wink. We can’t guarantee it, but have been told that “parents” can pick up tickets for their kids.
- Admission is not guaranteed at the Fox Theater on Friday (even with tickets) and available on a first come, first served basis.
- Additional quantities of tickets will be given away via KMEL-FM through Friday.
About The Curry 6
Stephen Curry’s sixth signature shoe with Under Armour and the Curry 6 Fox Theater colorway which releases globally on Friday. This colorway draws inspiration from the marquee of the Fox Theater, which features a vibrant mix of green, orange and yellow neon colors.