East Bay Bike Party March: The Green Ride | San Leandro
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
PetSmart (San Leandro) | 15555 E 14th St #603, San Leandro, CA 94578
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Friday, March 13, 2020
East Bay Bike Party
UPDATE: Yes, this event was confirmed as still happening (as of 3/12 at 10:04 pm). Things may change rapidly, so please check the website to confirm should you choose to go out. This event may be canceled or postponed at any time without any notice.
Please follow the CDC guidelines to help you determine if you’re comfortable attending.
East Bay Bike Party is Riding this Friday the 13Th.
Feeling Green? Whether it be spring, St Patty’s Day, or concern for the every continuing decline of our planet, there are lots of reasons to be seeing green.
- Meetup 7:30 PM, Roll 8 pm.
- Meetup: Petsmart Parking Lot, Right Out Of Bay Fair Station In San Leandro
- Route ends Fruitvale BART
A Note On Bike Party And The Corona Virus:
Yes we are riding. But please all be aware of the preventative health measures that will keep our community safe.
- Shake hands or touch each other (NO TOUCHING!)– check out this bike based greeting. https://www.facebook.com/sjbikeparty/videos/1157306994621059
- Share bottles, beer, food, joints, cigarettes, vape pens, etc with others
- Keep enough of a distance from folks during the ride to not accidentally swap bodilly fluids, keep enough distance from folks at the party stops and dance floors too.
We know this all is unfortunate but if we all do our part things will be OK. We will update and monitor the situation re: Group gatherings accordingly as things indeed are changing fast.
Otherwise, Standard Bike Party Rules Apply.
Bring your lights, locks, layers. Plenty of snacks, water, and libations (For YOURSELF ONLY- DO NOT SHARE!)
- Stay to the Right
- Stop At LIghts
- Ride Straight
- Don’t Hate
- Pack your Trash
- Don’t get Smashed (Or coronavirus’d)
This event is confirmed as happening as of 3/10/20.
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Fun & Games, Sports & Wellness, St. Patrick's Day