SF’s Pop-Up 25th Anniversary “Friends” Mini Museum
Starting the week of November 18, 2019, the SF AT&T flagship store in Union Square will expand its current Friends festivities by opening a whole new floor of experiences including Friends sets where you can become one of the Friends.
Fall/Winter 2019 – M-Sat; 9am-9pm – Sun: 10am -7pm
AT&T Store, 1 Powell St. San Francisco
- NEW – Enter recreations of the sets from Rachel and Monica’s apartment and Central Perk, and act out famous scenes from the show. Your performance will be recorded for you to share with all of your friends on social.
- NEW – Step into the recording studio: Record your very own rendition of Phoebe’s smash hit, “Smelly Cat” to post on social.
- NEW – Interactive digital displays
- NEW – A mini Friends museum with real costumes from the show – including Chandler’s bunny costume, to Phoebe’s wedding dress, to Monica’s chef outfit.
- The famous orange couch from Central Perk. Bring your friends for the photo opp on the iconic Friends couch from the opening credits
- Friends Boutique where fans can deck themselves out with Friends-themed coffee mugs, t-shirts, limited-edition FUNKOs, custom umbrellas and more
- Friends Watch Lounge where fans can curl up to catch interviews with the cast, favorite episodes and tons of original content covering the last 25 years
Get Ready for the Friendsgiving 2019 Party
On November 22nd from 7-10pm, AT&T will host a special “Friendsgiving” private event with good food and fun including a special live performance by The Rembrandts – yes the Grammy-nominated band that wrote the #1 Billboard theme song smash, “I’ll Be There For You.”
How Can You Attend Friendsgiving?