2013 Peet’s Free Coffee Days | Oct. 3-6
Peet’s is celebrating fall with a buy one, get one free offer on any coffee beverage (or tea) good from October 3-6, 2013.
There are the usual restrictions (like the second drink has to be lesser or equal value), but whether you have a friend you want to treat to a Pumpkin Chai Latte, or if you’re just a greedy little coffee piggy and need that extra extra caffeine buzz, Peet’s has you covered.
2013 Peet’s Buy-One-Get-One Free Coffee Weekend | The Fine Print
- Must bring printed coupon, or show to barista on your mobile phone.
- Purchase one beverage and receive a second beverage of equal or lesser value free.
- Qualifying beverages exclude juice, kids drinks, and bottled beverages.
- Valid at Peet’s retail locations only; excludes airport, supermarket, BART and other licensed locations
- May not be combined with other offers
- No cash value
- Limit one per visit
- Offer valid Thursday, October 3, 2013 to Sunday, October 6, 2013 only
Tags: Deals & Discounts