Home » *Top Pick*, Movies, North Bay
Film Night in the Park: “The Road to El Dorado” | San Anselmo
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The San Francisco Neighborhood Theater Foundation (SFNTF) produces the popular Film Night in the Park outdoor film series. For 2019 they have combined with Sundown Cinema to create one big free film series.
2019 Outdoor Movie Schedule:
- Star Wars (1977), Friday, July 12, Dolores Park – Star Wars-themed performance by SF Conservatory of Music
- Hook (1991), Thursday, July 25, Alamo Square Park – Robin Williams Birthday
- Spiderman: Into the Spiderverse (2018), Friday, Aug. 23, Union Square
- Bohemian Rhapsody (2018) Friday, Sept. 6, Jerry Garcia Amphitheater – Sing-Along
- Space Jam (1996) Friday, Sept. 27, India Basin Shoreline Park
- Mean Girls (2004), Thursday, Oct. 3, Marina Green – National Mean Girls Day
- People’s Choice (Halloween-Themed), Friday, Oct. 18, Dolores Park
Watch an outdoor screening of The Road to El Dorado, an animated Dreamworks flick from 2000.
Two Spanish con men see dollar signs when they win a map to the legendary city of gold. But when they reach El Dorado, they are mistaken for gods and their plans take a turn.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
*Free, but donations are appreciated.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, North Bay
Address: 400 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, San Anselmo CA 94960