Home » Live Music, Peninsula
Foreverland: 14-Piece Michael Jackson Tribute | Redwood City
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Enjoy free Friday concerts all summer long on Courthouse Square in Redwood City from 6-8 pm from May 31-August 30, 2019.
Redwood City is well known for its events, but Friday night’s Music on the Square is one of the most treasured nights of summer.
Plus, being surrounded by so many scrumptious and diverse restaurants and bars, there are plenty of options for a variety of cuisine before, during and after the show. Come down and spend your Fridays at the Courthouse Square.
- May 31 • Variety Band – SONA
- June 7 • Eagles Tribute – Illeagles
- June 14 • Funk Rock – The Big Fit (plus Art on the Square)
- June 21 • Santana Tribute – Caravanserai w/Tony Lindsay (Santana lead singer)
- June 28 • Neil Diamond Tribute – Super Diamond
- July 5 • Bay Area Beatles Tribute – Ticket-to-Ride
- July 12 • 80’s Dance Band – Careless Whisper (plus Jewelry on the Square)
- July 19 • Otis Redding Tribute – Otis Redding III
- July 26 • Reggae – Bayonics (plus Art on the Square)
- August 2 • Steely Dan & Chicago Tribute – Steel ‘n’ Chicago
- August 9 • Yacht Rock – Mustache Harbor
- August 16 • Prince Tribute – When Doves Cry: The Prince Tribute Show
- August 23 • Modern Rock Dance Party – Neon Velvet (plus Art on the Square)
- August 30 • Pop/Soul – Pride and Joy
Foreverland is a 14-piece tribute to one of the most well-known and beloved entertainers in the world: Mr. Michael Jackson.
With four lead vocalists, four horns, and a six-piece rhythm section, the band brings songs like “Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough,” “Beat It,” and “Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’” to life, in a way that no other group has done before.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: Live Music
Address: 2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA