“Picnic on Telegraph” Festival: 15 Blocks of Outdoor Dining & Shopping
Telegraph Ave & Prince St | Telegraph Ave & Prince St, Berkeley, CA
Discover Temescal outdoors. Save the date for Sunday, October 25th for a Picnic on Telegraph. Spend the day walking, shopping, and dining out on the street all while supporting Temescal businesses. Enjoy expanded outdoor seating on the newly repaved Telegraph Ave and relish in some safe and socially distanced time outdoors while exploring over 15 blocks of Telegraph.
DATE CHANGE – The new date is October 25th (the original date of October 4th was changed due to poor air quality)
Be sure to stop and grab a bite from some of your favorite Temescal restaurants such as Aunt Mary’s Cafe, Daol Tofu, and Artichoke Basille’s Pizza. And be sure to stop and check out all the new products from some of your favorite shops including It’s Your Move Games, Preserved, and Tip Top Bike Shop!
Picnic on Telegraph highlights:
Location: Telegraph – 39th to 55th Street
Food and Drink
- New parklets and outdoor seating at: Aunt Mary’s Cafe, Roses’ Taproom, Prima Materia,NorthLight Bar, Marufuku Ramen, The Avenue, Saucy Oakland, Burma Superstar and more
Retail pop-ups (for humans and dogs!)
- Sidewalk sales from Wild Child Boutique, O Tattoo Studios, and Pet accessories, treats, and grooming tools fromLeading the Pack Pet Boutique.
- FYE Collective‘s pop-up Community Art Market at 48th & Telegraph
- Yoga classes throughout the day from Square One Yoga
- 9 Round Fitnesskickboxing demonstrations
- Sample pilates classes throughout the day fromCorpo Kinetic Pilates & Rehab
- Outdoor board and card games withIt’s Your Move Games!
- Outdoor Dance Performances byFlying Studios in front of 4834 Telegraph
New Apartment Virtual Tours
- Skylyne at Temescal’s Grand Opening at 39th St with virtual tours of the new apartments, and free swag!