Redwood City’s “Hometown Holidays” Festival & Winter Carnival 2022
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Courthouse Square | 2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Get in the holiday spirit and join the festivities as Redwood City’s Downtown Business Group brings Hometown Holidays, a party to celebrate the holiday season, RAIN OR SHINE! Guests can enjoy a parade, live entertainment, carnival rides, Santa Claus photos, and more! Hometown Holidays, a free, family-friendly event, takes place December 10th starting at 10am on Courthouse Square, in beautiful downtown Redwood City.
The celebration features:
– Traditional Holiday Parade
– Live entertainment, including High School bands, dancing groups and singing groups
– Santa Claus Photos outdoors
– Fun N Games Amusement Activities including Carnival Rides, Train, and Snack Station*
– NEW this year: Petting Zoo*, Tie Dyed T-Shirt Creation with Dyenosaur Tie Dye Company*, plus other crowd-pleasers featuring fun kids’ entertainment
– Food and Craft Vendors
* There is a fee for the Petting Zoo, T-Shirts, food and rides.
Details can be found at http://www.hometownholidays.org, or call the Hometown Holidays Hotline at 650-455-5144 or e-mail email@example.com. It’s all happening on Saturday December 10th, RAIN OR SHINE!
CALL FOR VENDORS & ENTERTAINMENT
Volunteers, vendors and performers are called to help make Hometown Holidays a success. Volunteering for a few hours can help to bring holiday joy to the families of Redwood City. Call 650-455-5144 to volunteer to be a part of the festivities!
For sponsorships, vending or food applications, go to: https://redwoodcitydowntown.com/home-town-holidays/vendor-booth-application
To take part in the parade, go to: https://redwoodcitydowntown.com/home-town-holidays/parade-entry-packet
Applications for performers 18 and under at: https://redwoodcitydowntown.com/home-town-holidays/entertainment-stage-performance-application
Saturday December 10th 2021 – 10am – 6pm
Downtown Redwood City. CA 94063
- Carnival Rides: 10am – 6:30pm (additional fee for rides)
- Santa Photos:10am – 3pm, one per family only
- Live Holiday Entertainment: 10am – 4pm
- Parade: 4:30pm
- Holiday, Craft & Food Vendors: 10am – 6pm
Hometown Holidays is presented by the Redwood City Downtown Business Group and is proudly supported by the following…
Presenting Sponsors: Chan Zuckerberg, Redwood General Tires, City of Redwood City
Supporting Sponsors: County Consumer Plumbing & LOWE’s