“Stand for the Redwoods” Festival: Dancing Redwoods & Jazz Mafia | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Yerba Buena Gardens (Main) | 750 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The free Stand for the Redwoods Festival in Yerba Buena Gardens celebrates Save the Redwoods League’s centennial year and features live performances by, Nahko, Ron Artis II & The Truth/Featuring the Saeeda Wright Gospel Singers and the Bay Area’s own Jazz Mafia.
The festival, hosted by KCBS night anchor John Evans, features a Sierra Nevada beer garden, face painting, parade of dancing redwoods and more for all ages.
Stand for the Redwoods Festival
Sunday, October 14, 2018 | 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Yerba Buena Gardens (Main), 750 Howard St, San Francisco
2018 Event Schedule: (Times are approximate)
- 12:30 pm – Program begins
- 12:45 – 1:45 pm – Jazz Mafia
- 1:45 – 2:00 pm – Special remarks
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Ron Artis II & the Truth Featuring the Saeeda Wright Gospel Singers
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm – Special remarks, Lou Seal, Puppet Parade; Birthday Cake
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm – Nahko
- 4:35 pm – Closing remarks
People from the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond will gather to celebrate 100 years of redwoods conservation and take a stand for their future.
Categories: *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Theater & Performance