ZBiotics Launch Party w/ Open Bar & No Hangovers | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Public Works | 161 Erie St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
You’re invited to the San Francisco Catalyst: ZBiotics Launch Party. Be the first to try the brand new probiotic drink engineered by scientists to help you enjoy drinking and prevent next-day misery.
Tickets are just $10 for a hosted bar, live art, DJs, a donut wall by Bob’s Donuts, and more surprises.
ZBiotics™ is the world’s first genetically engineered probiotic to break down a toxic byproduct of alcohol called “acetaldehyde.” The formula? Water, natural flavor, and three years of research and development under the cap.
- Live art by Chad Hasegawa
- Senor Sisig food truck (8-11pm)
- DJ Miles Medina (Goldie Award Winner)
- MoTown Mondays DJ sets (DJ Malachi + Knowpa Slaps)
- Complimentary donut installation featuring Bob’s Donuts
- Complimentary live screen printed event posters by Lil Tuffy
- Complimentary live chainstitch by Chainstitch Embroidery by Sam
- San Francisco based concoctions (complimentary with Tier 1 ticket)
- And many, many more surprises