Home » **Annual Event**, Cheap Drinks, Eating & Drinking, St. Patrick's Day
16th Annual “Luck of the Irish” St. Paddy’s Pub Crawl | SF
It’s time to put those shamrocks on and head out at the world famous pub crawl for some real shenanigans at over a dozen or more venues around and along the Marina & Union Street with some mind numbing drink specials.
2017 St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl
March 17 & 18, 2017
Union Street & Marina District, San Francisco
Tickets: Advance tickets are $15 for a 2-day pass. Prices will go up significantly as the date gets closer.
The city will be buzzing with energy on St. Patrick’s Day, so meet some new friends while enjoying drink specials.
2017 Drink Specials:
- $2 Draft Beers
- $3 Well Drinks
- $4 Whiskey Shots
Drink specials increase by $2 after 10 pm
Here is how it works:
1)Buy your ticket for the day you want to attend or don’t be afraid of the 2-day pass, it’s the best deal in town.
2) You MUST Check-in at the Registartion Locations (TBD) between the following times:
– Friday 3/17 | Times: 3pm – 8pm
– Saturday 3/18 | Times: 2pm – 8pm
3) At Registration, you will be given a map with the bar locations and when they’re participating in the drink specials. An off you go on your own peace and will.
- Wear Green
- Must be 21+ to participate
- Do Not Drive – Take a cab, limo, walk, or arrange designated driver.
For more info or questions please call: 415.573.0740
*$10 per day, $25 for 3-day pass
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Cheap Drinks
, Eating & Drinking
, St. Patrick's Day
Address: 1787 Union Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena