Foster City | 4th of July Dog Show, Parade & Fireworks | 2015
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Leo J. Ryan Park | 650 Shell Blvd, Foster City, CA
Celebrate Independence Day in Foster City for a spectacular Fourth of July Celebration at Leo Ryan Park.
They have an exciting day planned with a family and dog parade, family games, live music, and a grand fireworks display. Be sure to take a walk through the park where you can purchase food, visit booths of local artists, and check out the children’s rides.
City of Foster City Fourth of July Celebration
Friday, July 4, 2015 | 9 am to 9:45 pm
Leo Ryan Park,
- 9-11 am: Foster City Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast – Leo Ryan Park, Meadow
- 11:30 am: to 9 pm Lions Club Barbeque Leo Ryan Park (4:45 pm– Last Call for Alcohol)
- 12-12:45 pm: Andy Z, Family Concert Amphitheater
- 4:15-5:45 pm: Magic Moments Amphitheater
- 7:15-9:15 pm: OTR Amphitheater
- 10 am to 5 pm: Arts and Crafts Vendors Leo Ryan Park
- 10 am to 9 pm: Carnival Rides Recreation Center, Senior Wing Parking Lot
- 9:30-11 am: Family and Dog Parade & Bike Decoration Station
- 11:05 am: Family and Dog Parade The VIBE Teen Center, Shell Blvd. to the Amphitheater
- Family Parade prizes will be given for Most Patriotic, Most Unique, Best Group, and Best Overall, so come dressed to impress.
- Dog Parade participants can choose to enter their dog into one contest category: Most Patriotic, Most Handsome (male dogs), or Most Beautiful (female dogs).
- 11:15 am: Opening Ceremony Amphitheater
- Lions Club Welcome
- National Anthem
- America the Beautiful Veterans Honor Wall
- 1:30-2:30 pm: Family Games Leo Ryan Park, Meadow
- 9:25 pm: National Anthem Amphitheater
- 9:30 pm: Fireworks Show Over the Lagoon
Please note, there is a $10 fee for parking at Parkside Tower Parking Garage located on the corner of E. Hillsdale Blvd. and Shell Blvd.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, 4th of July, Fairs & Festivals, Fireworks, Kids & Families, Live Music, Peninsula