Slurpee Celebration & Brain Freeze Contest | Sunnyvale
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
7-Eleven (Sunnyvale) | 708 N. Fair Oaks Ave., Sunnyvale, CA
Monday, July 11th is Free Slurpee Day at almost every 7-Eleven in the country, but a few locations in the Bay Area are actually holding full on “7-Eleven Day” celebrations.
One 7-Eleven location in Sunnyvale (708 N. Faire Oaks Ave.) hosts four hours of brainfreezing fun with not only free slurpees for all comers, but also fun competitions like Brain freeze contests (exactly what it sounds, who can slurp a slurpee the fastst), with prizes, a jump house, balloon artist, an airbrush (aka “temporary”) tattoo artists and KMEL radio from 1pm to 5pm.
This event is free and open to the public. There’s also another free 7-Eleven Day celebration in San Francisco from 11am to 3pm
- What: Free Slurpees throughout the Bay Area can only mean one thing…that’s right, it’s 7-Eleven Day. To commemorate 7-Eleven’s 84th birthday on July 11, aka 7-Eleven Day, Bay Area 7-Eleven stores will show their love by offering free 7.11-ounce Slurpees and hosting a series of competitions, including 84-second timed Slurpee-drinking contests
- Why: Because 7-Eleven wants to say thank you to the Bay Area and invite
- Where: Nearly 400 participating Bay Area stores will offer free Slurpees.
Two Bay Area stores will host big 7-Eleven Day celebrations at::
– 11 am – 3 pm: 3400 Mission Street (at 30th) in San Francisco
– 1 pm – 5 pm: 708 N. Fair Oak Ave in Sunnyvale
- When: Monday, June 11, 2011 – 7 am – 11 pm, while supplies last
Categories: *Top Pick*, Free Food, Fun & Games, San Francisco