8th Annual Earth Day Festival | Santa Rosa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Santa Rosa City Hall | 100 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa, CA
Santa Rosa’s 8th Annual Earth Day Festival is taking place on Saturday, April 22nd, from 12pm-4pm in downtown Santa Rosa. This free, family-friendly festival brings the community together through fun activities, live performing arts, and inspiring exhibits that raise environmental awareness.
Enjoy an outdoor showcase of Santa Rosa’s performing arts scene on the main stage located on the corner of 1st and D Streets. Performance schedule:
- 12:30 pm: VOENA Children’s Choir
- 1:15 pm: Chalkboard Players: Themed Theater for Children
- 2:00 pm: Redwood Empire Chinese Association: Lion Dance & Martial Arts
- 2:45 pm: Sonoma County Taiko: Japanese Drumming
- 3:30 pm: Native Youth Pomo Dance Group: Pomo Dancers
They are also looking for vendors and volunteers to help set up, monitor activities, and clean up after the event. It will take many helpers to make this Earth Day event possible. For more information and opportunities to participate, please visit our Earth Day Website.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Earth Day, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Live Music, Theater & Performance