AAA Tipsy Tow: Free Car Tow Home | Halloween
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monday, October 31, 2011
AAA Tipsy Tow: Free Car Tow Home
AAA’s Tipsy Tow Program offers a free tow for drinking drivers in Northern California – members and non-members alike – from 6pm on Halloween Night 2011 (Monday, October 31st) until 6am the next morning, in Northern California, Nevada and Utah.
For Tipsy Tow, call (800) 222-4357 (AAA-HELP) and tell the operator “I need a Tipsy Tow” for a free tow of up to five miles. Service is restricted to a one-way ride for the driver and his or her vehicle to the driver’s home.
AAA provides its Tipsy Tow service for the following holidays in 2011:
- Super Bowl: 6:00 p.m. Sunday, February 6th – 6:00 a.m. Monday, February 7th
- St. Patrick’s Day: 6:00 p.m. Thursday, March 17th – 6:00 a.m. Friday, March 18th
- Cinco de Mayo: 6:00 p.m. Thursday, May 5th – 6:00 a.m. Friday, May 6th
- Memorial Day: 6:00 p.m. Monday, May 30th – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, May 31st
- Independence Day: 6:00 p.m. Monday, July 4th – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, July 5th
- Labor Day: 6:00 p.m. Monday, September 5th – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, September 6th
- >> Halloween: 6:00 p.m. Monday, October 31st – 6:00 a.m. Tuesday, November 1st
- Thanksgiving: 6:00 p.m. Thursday, November 24th – 6:00 a.m. Friday, November 25th
- Christmas Eve: 6:00 p.m. Saturday, December 24th – 6:00 a.m. Sunday, December 25th
- New Year’s Eve: 6:00 p.m. Saturday, December 31st – 6:00 a.m. Sunday, January 1st
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Free, Getting Home Safe, Halloween
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, North Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco, South Bay Submitted by Johnny Funcheap