Macy’s Fashion’s Night Out Pop-Up Shop | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Macy’s (Union Square) | 170 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA
Come by the Impulse department at Macy’s on Thursday, Sept. 6th between 6 and 9 p.m. for Fashion’s Night Out 2012 to hang out with Bold Italic staff, check out the outfits, and see local models in action.
The Bold Italic shop will be popping up with Salty Fox jewelry for sale, as well as their magazine and other fun paper products. They’ve put together a San Francisco sartorial manifesto and some high-low looks perfect for fall shenanigans in the city.
The event is free, and Macy’s has a ton of other fun stuff planned, such as:
- A Party-Nail Bar with pams&kin.
- Hair stylings by Cinta Salon.
- Fashion Incubator’s designers in residence debuting their latest collections.
- Denim embellishments by Holy Stitch! (complimentary with purchase).
- Sweet deals at Tout Sweet Patisserie, the new bakery by Top Chef Yigit Pura.
In case you miss the fun on Thursday, our pop-up shop will be open at Macy’s over the weekend. Stop by on Saturday or Sunday between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. to meet the Bold Italic staff and peruse the merch.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
*Top Pick*, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion