Cupertino | Fourth of July 2012 Fireworks Show
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Creekside Park | Miller Ave. and Calle De Barcelona Cupertino, CA
Gather for viewing the fireworks starting at 6:45p at either Creekside Park, Hyde Middle School or Sedgwick Elementary School with live music, games and picnics. Fireworks set off from Cupertino High School at 9:30pm.
Cupertino Fireworks Viewing Locations
Wednesday, July 4, 2012 (6:45p-9:45p)
- Creekside Park – Miller Ave. and Calle De Barcelona (handicap parking available)
- Hyde Middle School - 19325 Bollinger Road (bwtn Hyde and Miller)
- Sedgwick Elementary School- 19200 Phil Lane at Tantau Ave.
Fireworks set off at Cupertino High School (no viewing area at the high school)
Getting There: Please be aware the this is small town event and space is extremely limited. Streets will be closed from 6pm to midnight and the city will be aggressively towing cars parking on portions of Finch Ave, Tilson Ave. and Miller Ave.
2012 Cupertino Street Closures:
6pm to Midnight
After 6pm, there will be no pedestrian or vehicle access on the following streets:
- Finch Ave.
- Calle De Barcelona (between Miller Ave. andFinch Ave.)
- Tilson Ave. (between Finch Ave. and Tantau Ave.)
- Phil Lane (between Miller Ave. and Tantau Ave.)
- Stendhal Lane (between Shadygrove Dr. and Phil Ln.)
2012 Cupertino Parking Restrictions:
6pm to Midnight
- No parking on Finch Ave. and Tilson Ave. (between Finch Ave. and Tantau Ave.)
- No parking on Miller Ave. (between Greenwood Dr. and Howard Ct.)
- Vehicles will be towed.
4th of July 2012, Cupertino, Family Friendly, Fireworks, Fourth of July 2012, Free
Categories: **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Recurring – Annual - July, South Bay