Day After Christmas Sales: H&M, Macy’s, Gap, Bloomingdales | Union Square
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Union Square Park | Geary and Powell, San Francisco, CA
Forget that guy and get yourself what you really want at the After-Christmas sales starting on Monday, December 26, 2011 in Union Square.
Day After Christmas Sales | Union Square
- H&M is offing scratch-off deals (you know, like a Lotto game) for the first 100 people to enter the store. Doors open at 8 am.
- Macy’s will have 30% off all fall merchandise, with savings of up to 60% on all products. Doors open at 7 am.
- Bloomingdale’s will have markdowns of up to 50% to 70% off luxury items. Doors open at 8 am.
- Gap is promising at least 30% off everything in the store, with savings of up to 80%. Doors are at 10 am.
- Sephora’s holiday gift sets will be marked down by at least 30%. Hey, makeup and bath products are great all year long, even if they’re wrapped in Christmas colors.
- Old Navy will be offering children’s PJ’s at half off and have additional markdowns on holiday clearance items. Doors open at 6 am.
- J. Crew is offering up to 80% off on all fall merchandise – a great time to stock up for our brisk San Francisco spring.
- Nordstrom’s men’s half-yearly sale starts Dec. 26, and doors open at 8 am.
- Forever 21 is having some sort of sale, although they’re not releasing the info until the day before, and they’re opening at 7 am.