2013 Divisadero Holiday Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Divisadero Corridor | Divisadero St. and Grove St., San Francisco, CA
Experience a night out on Divisadero for the holiday edition of the Divisadero Corridor Art Walk.
Explore a variety of fun locations exhibiting not only artwork but also promoting discounts, specialty items and/or workshops starting at noon into the evening hours on Saturday, December 7, 2013.
Participating 2013 Venues:
- Bar 821
- Big Umbrella Studios: “Moments of Grace” Art Show by SCAPE and HLOVE, small art works, graffiti workshop from 1:30-3:30 pm, & Color Master book signing from 3:30-5:30 pm
- Bi-Rite Market: $1 cups of hot chocolate with any purchase from 1-6 pm
- Comix Experience
- Corkage Sake & Wine Shop: 10% off on any bottle purchases, 20% off on 6 and more bottles mix and match sake and/or wine bottles, and Happy Hour from 1-7 pm with $5 for selected sake & wine by the glass
- Onyx: 20% off $200 spent from 1-6 pm; Wood installations by Alexsandra Zee
- The Other Shop: 10% off store-wide from 1-6 pm featuring mid-century art including sculpture, original oils, watercolors, needle point, and prints
- The Perish Trust
- Madrone Art Bar: “Great Art Starts Here” – 366 Self-Portraits from the kids at Creative Arts Charter School
- Magpie & Rye
- Mojo Bicycle Cafe: Art by Chris McNally and pop-up food by Rice Paper Scissors
- The Mill
- Rare Device: Yellow Owl Workshop Holiday Pop-Up shop
- San Francisco Skate Club: Youth Art Show “Skate Aquatic” and special SF Skate Club youth created ‘zines on sale
- San Franpsycho: 10% off all products in the shop. Live music, drinks, and local art.
- Verde SF: Still Lifes by Michelle Lee Steen
- Vinyl Coffee & Wine Bar: $6 Mimosas and showing of “Human Color” by Taylor Hamilton
- Yoga Garden SF: 10% off all yoga mats and tastings of fresh produce from Farmbox SF
- Ziryab Bar and Grill
- Big Umbrella Studios
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Fairs & Festivals, San Francisco