Free Cab Rides on Cinco De Mayo 2012 | SF & East Bay
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Cinco de Mayo revelers in Alameda, Oakland, Berkeley, and San Francisco can get their cab rides home paid for throughout the night of May 5, 2012 as Alameda law firm Berg Injury Lawyers once again is sponsoring the “Safe and Sober Free Cab Ride Home” program.
Begins: May 5, 2012 – 3pm
Ends: May 6, 2012 – 3am
- Alameda, Oakland, and Berkeley (within city limits and can also get a cab ride home to San Francisco) call Veterans Cab at (800) 281-4488. Tell them Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab.
- San Francisco (within city limits only) call Luxor Cab at (415) 282-4141. Tell them Berg Injury Lawyers is picking up the tab.
The Fine Print:
- Fares paid by Berg are subject to a maximum limit of $35 – fares in excess of this limit must be paid using cash (not credit cards)
- Due to the high number of ride requests, rides cannot be guaranteed for everyone who calls. Don’t forget to tell them the ride is on Berg Injury Lawyers when you call
- Cab rides are made available to area residents who otherwise might attempt to drive home after drinking. Rides are provided from bars & restaurants (not from house parties) to an individual’s residence and not to other drinking locations.
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE*
*Cabs must be requested by phone, and fares paid by Berg might be subject to a maximum. Excess fares over $35 must be paid in cashAlameda, Berkeley, Cinco De Mayo, Free, Oakland, San Francisco
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Free Stuff, Recurring – Annual - May, San Francisco Submitted by Johnny Funcheap