Free Cone Day 2017 | Ben & Jerry’s
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Ben & Jerry’s (Haight St.) | 1480 Haight St.,San Francisco, CA
Mmmm… Tuesday, April 4, 2017 is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s, and you know what that means… free ice cream for you.
As long as you don’t mind waiting in really long lines, almost all Ben & Jerry’s Scoop Shops in the Bay Area (and around the world, for that matter) are opening their doors from noon to 8 pm to serve up a free scoop of any flavor of your choice.
Ben & Jerry’s Free Cone Day | 2017
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 | Noon to 8 pm
Ben & Jerry’s locations
Bay Area Locations:
- Haight Ashbury – 1480 Haight Street at Ashbury (Haight)
- Macy’s Department Store (Union Square)
- Fisherman’s Wharf (Pier 41)
- Argonaut – 475 Jefferson Street (Fisherman’s Wharf)
- Jack London Square – 505 Embarcadero (Oakland)
- Berkeley – 2130 Center Street, Suite 102 (Berkeley)
- San Jose – 115 East San Carlos (San Jose)
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Free Food, North Bay, San Francisco, San FranFREEsco, South Bay