Berkeley | Off the Grid July 4th Food Truck Party | 2012
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Gourmet Ghetto (North Berkeley) | Shattuck Avenue and Vine Street, Berkeley, CA
Before you head down to see the fireworks at the Berkeley Marina, get your fill of everything from curry to carne asada at Off the Grid’s special Independence Day 2012 dinner market.
In celebration of the cultural diversity that makes America what it is, Off the Grid will be offering up 11 of the Bay Area’s favorite food trucks serving their hits, as well as many special “Only in America” dishes for one night only. While you’re there, you can also wash it all down at a beer garden with service from Saul’s Delicatessen.
Here are some of the special “Only in America” dishes that the vendors have created for the evening:
- Punjabi beef Philly cheesesteak from Kasa Indian
- BLT tacos from the Taco Guys
- Mission bacon dog from Five Ten Burger
- Grilled corn with fried shallots and smoked salt from Go Streatery
- Lemongrass beef hamburger with pickled daikon from Little Green Cyclo
- Avocado falafel from Sunrise Deli
- Flatbread-wrapped Niman Ranch beef hot dog from Vesta Flatbread
- Apple pie cupcakes from CupKates
“Only in America” Vendors | 2012
3 Sum Eats
Five Ten Burger
Little Green Cyclo
The Taco Guys
…with beer service by Saul’s Restaurant and Delicatessen
North Berkeley’s Gourmet Ghetto (Shattuck Avenue between Vine and Rose Streets, Berkeley) | Wednesday, July 4, 2012 | 5-9p | FREE
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE*
*Free to attend, but bring some cash for food from food trucks.4th of July 2012, Fourth of July 2012
Categories: *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking