National Grilled Cheese Day 2014: Food Truck Bash | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day 2014 at this one-day-only event with a bevy of food trucks serving up their unique versions of grilled cheese sandwiches at SoMa StrEat Food Park on Saturday, April 12, 2014.
Wash it all down with beer ($3 Tallboys) and bottomless fresh fruit sangria throughout the event.
Funcheap’s National Grilled Cheese Day Celebration
Saturday, April 12, 2014 | 11am to 5pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St. SF
Grilled Cheese Day Food Trucks:
Each food truck is making and selling their own spin on a grilled cheese sandwich.
- American Grilled Cheese Kitchen: back on board! A special one-day grilled cheese pop-up
- *NEW* Sacred Wheel Cheese: Awesome North Oakland small cheese shop serving grilled cheese sandwiches and soups
- The Melt: A dedicated grilled cheese truck serving up all kinds of melty cheezy goodness
- Cheese Gone Wild: Golden Gate Melt: Aged white cheddar mac and cheese, applewood smoked thick cut bacon on organic shepherd white
- Bacon Bacon: Grilled cheese loaded with bacon and bacon jam
- Adam’s Grub Truck: Insane Cheese Lover’s Grilled Cheese sandwich – Triple Decker grilled cheese with a plethera of oozing pepper jack/muenster/havarti cheese smoothered in our own blend of Cheez Whiz…definitely not for the lactose intolerant
- Oui Chef: Roasted bell pepper cream cheese spread, melted cheddar, ham, tomato and basil grilled cheese
- El Calamar: Peruvian grilled cheese/ Grill cheese sandwich: on a baguette bread, w/ jack cheese, tomatoes and jalapeño
- Me So Hungry Too:
Jalapeño popper stuffed grilled cheese
- Bob Cha: French fries topped with melted cheese, grilled bulgogi beef, and kimchi
- Firetrail Pizza: Extra cheesy four cheese pizzaVendor lineup subject to change.
- DJ Julicio spins Soul & Funk
Sports on TV:
- Giants vs. Rockies
- The Masters Golf Championship