National Grilled Cheese Day 2013: Food Truck Bash | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
SoMa StrEat Food Park | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Celebrate National Grilled Cheese Day 2013 at this one-day-only event with a bevy of food trucks serving up their unique versions of grilled cheese sandwiches at SoMa StrEat Food Park on Saturday, April 13, 2013.
Plus it’s a dance party with DJ DeeJay Julicio. (Elbo room and Clift hotel) spinning until 4pm fun and games (skeeball, beer pong, corn hole) and watch the Giants or The Masters on TV.
They’ll also be serving up $3 Beer (PBR Tallboys).
Funcheap’s Grilled Cheese Food Truck Bash
Saturday, April 13, 2013 (11a-6p)
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St. SF
FREE – RSVP on Facebook
Participating Food Trucks:
Each food truck is making and selling their own spin on a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Babaloo Food Truck: The Hemingway – Spanish paella, marcona almonds, manchego and jack cheeses, and garlic aioli grilled on a ciabatta roll
- The Melt: Dedicated grilled cheese truck (if you order by Friday, your grilled cheese is free – details)
- The Fish Tank: Wild smoked salmon, watercress brie grilled cheese on sourdough
- Smokin Warehouse: Cheese-infused burger grilled on a cheesy bun
- El Calamar: Peruvian pepper jack grilled cheese with tomatoes and jalapenos
- Manna: Grilled cheese breakfast wrap with egg, spam and avocado
- Kung Fu Tacos: Grilled Nun Chuk chicken quesadillas
- Adam’s Grub Truck: Insane Cheese Lover’s Grilled Cheese sandwich: Triple Decker grilled cheese with a plethora of oozing pepper jack/muenster/havarti cheese smothered in our own blend of Cheez Whiz…definitely not for the lactose intolerant
- Brass Knuckle: Bacon mac and cheese grilled cheese sandwich pulled porkSports on TV: