2012 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Haight | Haight and Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
Stroll up and down Haight Street and see art shows, live painting, live music, drinks, snacks, merriment, and tons of specials at nearly 30 different stores, restaurants and bars. The 2012 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk takes place Friday, December 7, 2012.
Expect a huge party in the neighborhood just in time for the Holidays. So spin that dreidel, deck that tree, and come get a drink, check out the art on walls, discounts for all, and trees with holiday balls.
2012 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk
Friday, December 7, 2012, 6-10pm (or later if you hit the bars)
Lower Haight, San Francisco
2012 specials and events include:
- D-Structure: New Art Show, DJ Oli spinning vinyl, and discounts up to 30% off clothing!
- Upper Playground: 15% off
- Metro: Free fries with purchase of a burger or cheesteak
- Idle Hand: “Get what you get” $60
- Edo: New art work with beer and wine
- Merch: New art from Kelly Nicolaisen/additional 30% off sale items
- Gallery 683: 10% discount on $50 and up & live music
- Costumes on Haight: open late with Santa suits starting at $14.95
- Wak Shack Salon: New Photography, 10% off product, receive $25 gift certificate with purchase of $100 Gift Certificate
- Xapno: New artwork from Rose Heinmen
- Danny Coyles: $2.50 Tecate, $3 Sam Adams and Black Star, $7 PBJ & Jameson
- Life: 10% off, accessory trunk show, and other sale items
- Molotov’s: $6 Tecate & shot
- The Grind: Happy Hour: 4PM-8PM Wine $2.50
- On Mars Salon: Artwork by Jonelle Marie, jewelry by Venus Superstar, live music from Rocketship Rocketship, Jasy B Boutique parked in front
- Maven: Serving “Seared, Spicy-Sweet Calamari” on the streets
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
Christmas, Free, Holidays
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, Fun & Games, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Walks & Tours