2013 Lower Haight Holiday Block Party & Art Walk | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Lower Haight | Haight and Fillmore, San Francisco, CA
Stroll up and down Haight Street and enjoy art shows, discounts, live music, drinks, snacks, merriment, and tons of specials at 40+ different stores, restaurants and bars. The 2013 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk takes place Saturday, December 7, 2013.
Highlights for 2013 include music in the streets by Bobby London, bizarre artwork at DSF, vintage photos of SF from the 1940s-1960s, live hip hop, impromptu street art sales and tons of one-night only holiday shopping discounts.
Expect a huge party in the neighborhood just in time for the holidays. So spin that dreidel, deck that tree, and come get a drink, check out the art on walls, discounts for all, and trees with holiday balls.
Photo Credit: Dan Jackson
2013 Lower Haight Holiday Art Walk
Saturday, December 8, 2013 | 5-9 pm (or later if you hit the bars)
Lower Haight, San Francisco
FREE – RSVP on Facebook
2013 specials and events include:
- Wing Wings, 422 Haight St.: Get $1 any purchase of their bottled sauces or spice rubs
- >> 4×5 Gallery, 442 Haight St.: San Francisco Found – Vintage images of San Francisco from the 40s – 60s
- >> Glass Key Photo, 442 Haight: Live street concert by Bobby London playing outside
- Rooky Ricardo’s, 448 Haight: Come check out their new housewares department, Dickerations
- >> 457 Haight: Cajun Rice is the 1st exhibit at 457 Haight. Including several dope artists from SF, Oakland, LA and Boston. Come by for a live hip hop performance by the SF’s own Go Gettas and celebrate creation.
- Nickies, 466 Haight Street: Cocktails & Food Specials
- Love Haight Computers, 473A Haight: 3rd year Anniversary, Art, Music and Drinks
- Sweet Basil Thai Cuisine, 494 Haight: Artwalk Special on appetizers, $3 refreshing Singha Beer and $5 wine
- CVS Pharmacy, 499 Haight: Come visit us for their Grand Opening Celebration
- Metro Caffee, 247 Fillmore: Free fries with purchase of burger or cheesesteak
- Wonderland, 500 Haight: 10% off drinks
- >> DSF, 520 Haight St.: New bizarre art show, drinks, and music
- Idle Hand Tattoo, 575 Haight: $80 Get-What-You-Get Tattoos
- Molotov’s, 582 Haight: Shot of Hornitos and a can of Tecate for $6
- Maven, 598 Haight: Absinthe Popsicles
- >> Edo Salon & Gallery, 601 Haight Street: New Winter Artwork. Enjoy music and drinks (Sponsored ny New Castle)
- Life, 604 A Haight St.: Local Accessory Trunk Show & 10% Off All Purchases
- Merch, 629 Haight St.: 20% off all holiday cards and ornaments
- Firehorse Salon, 659 Haight St: Works by Larissa Grant
- Danny Coyle’s: Drink Specials: $2.50 Tecate, $7 PB&J, $2.50 Olympia, & $5 Sailor Jerry
- XAPNO, 678 Haight Street: Paintings by Larissa Grant
- Gallery 683, 683 Haight St.: 10% off all purchases. Tribal arts gallery and live music
- Groove Merchant, 687 Haight St.: 15% off all purchases
- Wak Shack Salon, 782 Haight Street: 10% off Bumble & Bumble products
- Aline’s Closet, 101 Pierce Street: 15% off jewelry
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, Block Party, Fun & Games, FunCheap Presents, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Tree Lightings & Holiday Festivities, Walks & Tours