Home » *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, FunCheap Presents, Shopping & Fashion
“Jack of All Trades” Indie Craft & Antique Market | Jack London Square
Brought to you by the same people who produce the Treasure Island Flea
, the Jack of All Trades Market
features a curated mix of nearly 100 local makers, indie designers, antiquers
, collectors, artists, start-ups and more.
Jack of All Trades Market
Every Second Saturday | 11 am to 5 pm
Jack London Square, Oakland
> RSVP on Facebook to be entered to win a $100 shopping spree
The every 2nd Saturday market features:
- 95+ local vendors (makers, artists, antiques, start-ups and more!)
- DIY Workshops: over half a dozen workshops from “make your own terrarium” to “make your own leather belts”
- Local Eats: Not only is Jack London SQ home to some of the best restaurants on the water but the market also features local food startups and food trucks.
- Live Entertainment: free local bands and musical performances, magicians, and street dancers.
- Need to cool down? Enjoy the beers on the deck at historic Last Chance Saloon.
Free Entry & Pet Friendly
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Art & Museums
, East Bay
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, FunCheap Presents
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Broadway and Embarcadero, Oakland, CA
Submitted by Johnny Funcheap