MAPP: Art Walk Through The Mission | October 2010
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
The Mission Arts & Performance Project (Mapp) will be sprawling over 21 venues as well as public spaces, street corners, bart stations, cafes, bars, taquerias, homes and all around the Mission.
The event features taking common spaces and for one chaotic evening transforming them into whatever we want including free live music, Spoken word, Performance art, Film screenings, unorthodox conversations and happenings.
Saturday, October 2 at 4:00pm to 3:00am
FREE and open to the public
1. Red Poppy Art House-2698 Folsom @ 23rd
2. Pathos On Harrison-2754 Harrison
3. Million Fishes-2501 Bryant Street
4. L\’s cafe-2871 24th St
5. Area 2881-2881 23rd St
6. Kalediscope-3109 24th @ Folsom
7. La Victoria Bakery-2937 24th St
8. Tango Cabin-1115 York St. @ 24th
9. Revolution Cafe
10. Ruth\’s Table-580 Capp
11. Jamie & Wendy\’s-1229 York St
12. Blue House
13. The Secret Garden
Free, Local Artists, Mission District
Categories: *Top Pick*, Art & Museums, San FranciscoSubmitted by Johnny Funcheap