Home » **Annual Event**, Kids & Families, Movies, Peninsula
Movies on the Square: “The Sandlot” | Redwood City
Bring the family out to a free movie showing in downtown Redwood City in Courthouse Square on Thursday evenings from June 7 to August 30 in 2018.
Movies start at sundown (approximately 8:45 pm). Come early for the best seats – a limited number of chairs and tables are available. Bring your blankets, pick up take-out food from the nearby restaurants, and experience the outdoor “theater” with a 25 foot inflatable screen.
2018 Movies on the Square
Every Thursday | June 7 to August 30, 2018
2018 Movie Lineup:
- June 7, 2018 – Lion (PG-13)
- June 14, 2018 – LEGO Batman Movie (PG)
- June 21, 2018 – Jurassic Park (PG-13) 25th Anniversary
- June 28, 2018 – Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (PG-13)
- July 5, 2018 – The Sandlot (PG) 25th Anniversary
- July 12, 2018 – Beauty and the Beast *Sing Along* (PG)
- July 19, 2018 – Wonder (PG)
- July 26, 2018 – Wonder Woman (PG-13)
- August 2, 2018 – The Greatest Showman (PG)
- August 9, 2018 – Star Wars: The Last Jedi (PG-13)
- August 16, 2018 – Coco (PG)
- August 23, 2018 – Lost Boys (R)
- August 30, 2018 – Black Panther (PG-13)
It’s all about boys, baseball, and a really big dog at this outdoor screening of The Sandlot.
The Sandlot is a comedy about a summer of friendship and adventure during which one boy becomes part of a team. Nine boys become best friends and their leader becomes a legend by confronting the terrifying mystery beyond the left field fence.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Kids & Families
Address: 2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA
Submitted by Becca Bandit