Home » *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Live Music, San Francisco
“Off the Grid” Friday Night Food Truck Party | Fort Mason
- 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm | Cost: FREE*
Dang! This event has already taken place.>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fort Mason Center | Marina Blvd. and Buchanan St., San Francisco, CA
Over 32 food trucks and street food carts in a huge circle with a full bar and bands in the middle? Now that’s a party.
Off the Grid is a weekly outdoor food truck bonanza staged every Friday from 5-10pm at the historic waterfront campus of Fort Mason Center. In 2013, they are focusing on the new and innovative – introducing a bevy of first-time vendors, as well as established favorites, including bar services from Alembic and Magnolia Brewery.
- Over 32 innovative food vendors
- Four bars featuring classic cocktails, craft beer and local wines.
- A reserved lounge for Popup Prix Fixe Dining
- Live music all night
Sample Food Truck & Street Cart Vendor List | 2013
The truck list varies each week, but here’s a typical lineup you can expect…
Main Event Area Vendors:
- Alicia’s Tamales
- Bacon Bacon
- Belly Burgers
- Bini’s Kitchen
- Bok Ssam
- Bombzies BBQ
- The Chairman
- The Crème Brûlée Cart
- Curry Up Now
- El Sur
- Fat Face
- Fins on the Hoof
- Koja Kitchen
- Little Green Cyclo
- Old World Food Truck
- Peter’s Kettle
- Rocko’s Chocolate Tacos
- Senor Sisig
- Side Pony
- Taco Guys
- The Whole Beast
Prix Fixe Dining Vendors:
You’ll need to make reservations for these.
- Azalina’s Malaysian
- Hapa SF
- Stag Dining Group
- Cedar Hill
- Alembic Cocktail Bar
- Derby Cocktail Co. by Stag Dining Group
- Magnolia Brewery
- Wine Bar by QB Catering
Vendor lineup is, of course, subject to change.
Off the Grid
A mobile food adventure hits Friday nights in the Fort Mason Center parking lot. Off The Grid brings a rotating and diverse group of mobile food vendors to the Marina neighborhood – plus live music and a bar.
Other Off The Grids:
- Sunday: Larkspur at Marin Country Mart (11am-3pm)
- Mondays: Vallejo and Front (11am-2pm), Hayward (5pm-9pm), Belmont (5pm-9pm)
- Tuesdays: UN Plaza (11am-2pm)
- Wednesdays: 5th & Minna (11am-2pm), Vallejo and Front (11am-2pm), North Beach at Joe DiMaggio Playground (5pm-9pm)
- Thursdays: UN Plaza (11am-2pm), Upper Haight (5pm-8pm), Southside Berkeley (5pm-9pm)
- Fridays: Civic Center (11am-2pm), 5th & Minna (11am-2pm), Fort Mason Center (5pm-10pm), Lake Merritt at OMCA (5pm-9pm)
- Saturdays: McCoppin (11am-3pm), Alameda (11am-3pm),
Please note that some Off the Grids do not operate during the winter months.
Full Off the Grid schedule
*Free to attend, but bring some cash for food from food trucks.
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Eating & Drinking
, Live Music
, San Francisco
Address: Marina Blvd. and Buchanan St., San Francisco, CA
Submitted by Rena Ragimova