2015 Purim Palooza: Free Pool Party, Costumes & Live Music | Marin
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Osher Marin JCC | 200 N. San Pedro Road, San Rafael
Purim Palooza is a free carnival celebrating the Jewish holiday of Purim with swimming, arts & crafts, carnival games, traditional food and live music at the Osher Marin JCC.
2015 Purim Palooza
Sunday, March 1, 2015 | 9:30 am to 5 pm
Osher Marin JCC, 200 N. San Pedro Rd, San Rafael
9:30-11:30 am: Purim costume party with music, art, treats and more (ages 0-3 and siblings) – JCC Preschool
11:30 am to 2:30 pm: Carnival for All Ages
- Carnival Games & Prizes
- PJ Library(R) Bash with Buki the Clown, Face Painting & Balloon Animals
- Bounce House & JymBabies Tot Area
- Make crowns, puppets, masks, groggers & more!
- Fish for goodies, do arts & crafts, and make gifts for friends
- Photo Booth Fun
- Live Music by Brandeis Hillel Day School Rock Bands & Benny Be
- Buy lunch from Miller’s East Coast Deli
- Come in costume, laugh & celebrate with family and friends
11:30 am to 5:45 pm: Free Admission for the Fitness & Aquatics Center – try out the Osher-Marin JCC award-winning fitness center and pools
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Fun & Games, Kids & Families, Live Music, North Bay, Purim