Purim Palooza: Carnival, Crafts, Storytelling & Costumes | Marin
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Osher Marin JCC | 200 N. San Pedro Road, San Rafael
Purim Palooza is a free carnival celebrating the Jewish holiday of Purim with games, activities, a bounce house, face painting, arts and crafts, holiday storytelling and live music on Sunday, February 24, 2013.
Come in costume and join the parade. Nosh on Hamantashen, the traditional triangle-shaped cookie that represents the hat of the Purim story villain, Haman. In the Purim tradition of giving to those in need, please bring at least one can or package of food to be donated to the Jewish Family and Children Services Food Pantry.
Purim Palooza 2013 events include:
9:30-11:30am Family Connections
RSVP to Melody email@example.com
- Free for families with 0-to-3-year-olds and their siblings.
- Purim Costume Party, music, art, cooking and parent education.
- Family Carnival for All Ages
- Carnival Games & Purim Quiz
- Delicious Food for Purchase
- Purim stories with the PJ Library (R)
- Arts & Crafts and Bounce House
- Face Painting & Balloon Animals