Salute to “American Graffiti” Festival 2013 | Petaluma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Historic Downtown Petaluma | 210 Lakeville Street, Petaluma, CA
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Salute to “American Graffiti” Festival & Vintage Car Cruise | Petaluma
Check out over 300 classic cars on display, vendors selling ’50s and ’60s memorabillia and special happenings, as many downtown merchants have special events including art shows, demonstrations and special window displays.
- 8 am: Salute to American Graffiti classic cars begin arriving downtown
- 10 am to 1 pm: Cub Scouts Pinewood Derby – Theater Square – C and 2nd Streets
- 10 am to 4 pm: American Graffiti display at Western Ave. & Kentucky St. with classic cars and their owners, plus a few cars that were actually featured in the movie.
- 10 am to 4 pm: Visit with Candy Clark (aka Debbie) who was in the film.
- 2 pm: Street Dance in front of the radio station
- 3 pm: Live music from The Deadlies
- 4 pm: The official classic car cruise begins
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, Fairs & Festivals, KFOG, North Bay