2014 Salute to “American Graffiti” Festival | Petaluma
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Historic Downtown Petaluma | 210 Lakeville Street, Petaluma, CA
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Salute to “American Graffiti” Festival & Vintage Car Cruise | Petaluma
Check out over 400 classic cars on display, vendors selling ’50s and ’60s memorabillia and special happenings, as many downtown merchants have special events including art shows, demonstrations and special window displays.
- 10 am to 4 pm: Stop by the American Graffiti Display on the corner of Western Ave and Kentucky St. There you will see and meet the American Graffiti Tribute Team and their display of cars. You will also see a few of the cars and their owners that were featured in the movie.
- 10 am to 4 pm: When you stop by the American Graffiti Display, make sure you visit with Candy Clark aka Debbie, from the movie. She was nominated for an Oscar for her part in the movie.
- 11:15 am: Watch as five Petaluma girls from the Keenan School of Irish Dance put on a little show at the main stage
- 11:30 am to 1:30 pm: Head on over to the big stage to take in the music of The Hot Rod Jukebox
- 1:30 – 3 pm: The Deadlies take over the stage bringing in their own style of music which will have you dancing in the streets
- 2 pm: Street Dance in front of the radio station
- 2:30 – 4:30 pm: Meet our famous local Clo the Cow and have your pictures taken with her
- 4 pm: The official classic car cruise begins
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, Fairs & Festivals, KFOG, North Bay