2014 San Francisco Street Food Festival | Mission
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Folsom & 24th Street | Folsom St and 24th St, San Francisco, CA
The 2014 festival invites about 50,000 people with a gathering of 90 vendors taking over six blocks on Folsom and six side streets including San Francisco’s most well-known restaurants, food trucks, carts, home cooks, James Beard award winners, Michelin starred chefs, and visiting vendors.
Admission is free, and all food is for purchase with most tastes and dishes ranging from $3 to $8.
Try tasty dishes from vendors like The Whole Beast, Namu, Bini’s Kitchen, and many others. > 2014 Vendor List
- Friday Night Fried Chicken Family Dinner – (Fri, 8/15 at 6 pm) Win dinner for two at an epic fried chicken feast at SoMa StrEat Food Park.
- Skip-the-lines VIP Picnic Area & Cocktails – (Sat, 8/16 at 11 am) Have food delivered to you while you sip on cocktails in a private picnic area
- Complimentary Drink Tokens – (Sat, 8/16) – Get two free drink tokens
- Folsom St. from 20th to 26th
- 21st and 25th from Treat St. to Shotwell St.
- Cesar Chavez Elementary School parking lot
- Parque de los Ninos Unidos
- Jose Coronada Playground
Lines are long, so plan in advance
> Purchase a tasting passport in advance to cut down on waiting in ridiculous lines.
BART: 24th St Bart Station
MUNI: 12, 14, 14L, 27, 48, 67