“Urban Air Market” Block Party: Spring 2014 | Hayes Valley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Patricia’s Green | 499 Octavia St., San Francisco, CA
Urban Air Market is a curated fashion festival held twice per year in Hayes Valley, typically featuring 100+ independent designers of men’s, women’s, and kid’s clothing, accessories, jewelry and home décor.
Come see their spring show as they close down the block in Hayes Valley from 11am till 6pm.
10th Anniversary Urban Air Market | Spring 2014
Sunday, May 4, 2014 | 11 am-6 pm
Octavia Blvd @ Hayes – Hayes Valley, SF
FREE – Get a free canvas tote if you RSVP
- Live Musical Performances by Foxtail Brigades, One Man Banjo, Paige & The Thousand, Uni & Her Ukelele, Erin & The Brazillionaires, and Tin Bop Serenade
- Live Art paintings by Xavi
- Live Poetry by the Poetry Store
- Flash Mob Fashion Show by Futa Kashmir
- Break Dancing by The Urban Dance Project
- Fun DIY demos with SF Etsy and Handcraft Studio School
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Fairs & Festivals, Live Music, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion