Home » **Annual Event**, Eating & Drinking, Fairs & Festivals, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Peninsula, Shopping & Fashion
2013 Sunset Magazine Weekend Celebration | Menlo Park
The pages of Sunset Magazine have long been a favorite of West Coast homemakers looking for cooking tips, gardening advice, home decorating and travel destinations.
Now you can come inside the pages of Sunset during their 16th annual Celebration Weekend on June 1-2, 2013. Over 20,000 fans will come down to the magazine’s Menlo Park headquarters to tour their gardens and test kitchen, mingle with editors, attend how-to seminars and enjoy fine food, wine, shopping.
Cost: A hefty $18 a day to attend, but if you’re a foodie, it’s definitely worth the splurge. Check out their loaded schedule (PDF) and get your tickets.
Sunset‘s 16th Annual Celebration Weekend
June 1-2, 2013 | 10 am to 5 pm
Sunset Magazine HQ, 80 Willow Road, Menlo Park
$18 per day
- Meet experts in the worlds of Sunset Mag
- Celebrity chefs demonstrating their tastiest recipes at the Cooking Stage and Outdoors Kitchen
- Get new ideas at the Home & Garden Stage
- Tons of how-to seminars on home, travel, food, and garden
- Create projects straight from the magazine
- Enjoy cheese tastings, fine foods & chocolate samplings
*$18 General Admission. $16 Seniors. Kids are Free.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, Eating & Drinking
, Fairs & Festivals
, Kids & Families
, Lectures & Workshops
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: 80 Willow Road, Menlo Park CA
Submitted by Rena Ragimova