2013 Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market: Free Wine & Food Tastings | Oakland
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Kitchener Oakland | 372 24th Street, Oakland, CA
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market | Artisan Food Pop-Up Market & Free Wine Tasting | Kitchener Oakland
Come eat with Kitchener Oakland a week before Thanksgiving and stuff yourself with a cornucopia of Oakland-invented foods at the annual Thanksgiving Pop-Up Market on Tuesday, November 19, 2013.
As always, there is free entry, $2 beer, free wine tasting, and most foods are $5 or less.
- Barbarian Gourmet: Turduken, pear dumplings, & roasted Brussels sprouts (vegetarian options)
- Bump City Bakery: Sweet potato butterscotch mini pies and hot buttered rum cupcakes (vegetarian)
- Common Fare: Down home holiday sides (mac & cheese & mashed sweet potatoes), pulled pork w/ apple cider jus and caramelized onion sliders, & sweet potato/black eyed pea veggie falafel sliders (vegan and vegetarian options)
- Cook and Her Farmer: Oysters, oyster sliders, pickles, preserves, & farmer’s fries (vegan options)
- Javi’s Cooking: Argentine empanadas (featuring turkey empanadas) (vegetarian options)
- Pie Hole: Turkey/stuffing/cranberry pot pies, pumpkin or pecan chocolate pies (vegetarian options)
- Powered By Pork: Corn puddin’ soufflé, root vegetables with corn relish, lemongrass fennel cornbread, & Mexican egg nog (vegan and vegetarian options)
- Ruby Red Kitchen: Vegetarian sourdough stuffing loaded with mushrooms, onions, herbs, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese, curried shortbread cookies served with soft cheeses and cranberry chutney, and gingerbread turkeys (vegetarian)
- Selection Massale: Small batch French Beaujolais
- Uriah Duffy’s Chili Oil: Chili pepper infused oils and habanero oil
Links: Event detailsCost: FREE
**Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, East Bay, Eating & Drinking, Free Food, Shopping & Fashion, Thanksgiving