$10 Off Tix “Space Explorers: The Infinite” Immersive Experience (Ends April 9)
Craneway Pavilion | 1414 Harbour Way South, Richmond, CA
$10 Off Tix “Space Explorers: The Infinite” Immersive Experience (East Bay)
Space Explorers: The Infinite has already impressed over 250,000 visitors – now it’s your turn to embark on the ultimate space adventure, inspired by NASA missions before we depart from the Bay Area in just ONE MONTH.
Use the exclusive 30% discount code INFINITEFUN30* for Funcheap readers and blast off to space directly from the East Bay.
Located at The Craneway Pavilion, the exhibit welcomes space enthusiasts, families, and guests alike to journey into this one-of-a-kind immersive experience and witness space like never before.
Space Explorers: The Infinite
Craneway Pavilion, 1414 Harbour Way, Richmond
Open Wednesdays through Sundays
Tix start at $32.95
$44.95– Use exclusive secret code INFINITEFUN30 for 30% off tickets
- Discount Days: Wed, Thu and Sat (6-9p) – $32.95 ($12 off) – includes all ticketing fees.
- Peak Days: Fri, Sat (9a-5:45p) and Sun – $39.95 ($15 off) – includes all ticketing fees.
- Last available date is April 9, 2023 – last chance!
How to Use Your Secret Code
Enter your code at checkout (see below) then you’ll get 30% off your order!
*Valid for a limited time only and does not apply to group bundles. Offer not valid on prior purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offer. Offer may be revoked without notice. Additional service fees apply.
The highly acclaimed exhibit will take guests on a 60-minute journey as they roam freely inside a full-scale replica of the International Space Station. Visitors can float in space alongside astronauts, admire breathtaking sights of Earth seen by only a handful, and experience firsthand what life is like in space as they witness real astronauts going about their daily routines – all without ever leaving the ground.
– Mondays–Tuesdays: closed
– Wednesdays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. (last entry at 5 p.m.)
– Thursdays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry at 7 p.m.)
– Fridays: 11 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry at 7 p.m.)
– Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. (last entry at 8 p.m.)
– Sundays: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (last entry at 4 p.m.)
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.