$10 Off: Filipino Street Food Tasting & Fun Run 2019 | San Mateo
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Coyote Point Recreation Area | 1701 Coyote Point Dr., San Mateo, California
Submitted by the Event Organizer
TIKIM (a Filipino word that means “to taste”) is a one-of-a-kind 5k run or walk that celebrates culture and the value of giving back through loads of happiness and tons of food. That’s right, every kilometer of this 5K, take a quick pause to taste unique foods from Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao for an unforgettable food (and fun run) experience.
Get $10 Off Tickets – $40
$50Use coupon code FUN10 at checkout for $40 tickets (Includes run registration, bib, donation, TIKIM shirt, medal and TIKIM Post-Race Picnic)
2019 “Street Food” Tasting Stations (all included with your ticket price)
- Taste station #1- Mild: Red hotdogs
- Taste station #2- Wild: A very Filipino ice cream
- Taste station #3- Very Wild: Isaw (chicken & pork intestines)
- Taste station #4- Hella Wild: Adidas (grilled chicken feet) and Betamax (grilled coagulated pig blood)
- Taste station #5- Refreshments: Tropical fruit juices
Tasting stations subject to change
Imagine a 5K course with free Filipino food tasting station each kilometer of the race. As you cross the finish line, a food festival awaits, featuring favorite, popular and traditional Filipino dishes for purchase. Just interested in food? Sign up as a TIKIM fun run taster. Make sure to buy prepaid food vouchers. Only prepaid food vouchers will be accepted.
Cost: $10 Off*