20 Cheap Date Ideas for Valentine’s Day | SF
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Need a last minute idea for something to do with your Valentine’s sweetheart but don’t want to go broke? Goldstar, a website that lists deals & discounts in the Bay Area has over 20 cheap date ideas for Valentine’s Day listed on their website.
Plus, if you sign up for the free Goldstar weekly email, not only will you get the latest cheap deals delivered to your inbox each week so you can have first crack before they sell out, but funcheap gets a teeny weenie referral bonus that helps keep funcheap afloat!
Goldstar Events for February 14, 2010:
- See a swanky jazz show at the Hotel Nikko for 50% off
- Take a romantic cruise on the SF Bay with champagne for 50% off
- Pamper someone you love with 50% off a facial and spa treatment
- Award-Winning Erotic Drama Red Light Winter
- How We First Met: Celebrate the Lighter Side of Meeting That Special Someone
- Ann Randolph’s Loveland: Award-Winning Solo Performer in Funny New Show
- Tom Stoppard’s Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
- San Francisco Architecture Walking Tour: Discover the City’s Hidden Treasures
- tick, tick…BOOM: Autobiographical Musical from the Creator of Rent
- A Special Valentine’s Concert with Bobby Caldwell and His Big Band
- San Francisco Tribal & Textile Arts Show
- Pete Escovedo: Latin Jazz Star in Valentine’s Day Concert
- Comedian Robert Schimmel at Cobb’s Comedy Club, with Mark Pitta
- Vampire Tour of San Francisco
- Eva Marie Saint and Jeffrey Hayden in A.R. Gurney’s Love Letters
- On the Periphery of Love: An Evening of Solo Performance with Valentine’s Day Implications
- in all there are 25+ date ideas all for a shhhh discounted price.
Why? Get half-price tickets to live theater, comedy shows, romantic cruises and more…
How to sign up: visit www.goldstar.com/signup
How much? Free!
Cost: 50% Off
Tags: Deals & Discounts, Goldstar, San Francisco, Valentine's Day
Categories: *Top Pick*, Comedy, Eating & Drinking, San Francisco, Shopping & Fashion, Theater & Performance