2016 Holidays on Fourth Street: End of the Season | Berkeley
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Fourth Street (Berkeley) | Fourth St. and Virginia St., Berkeley, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
2019 Holidays on Fourth Street | Berkeley
Fourth Street kicks off the holiday season and turn on the dazzling holiday street lights. Everyone is invited to stroll the street on Friday, Nov. 22nd from 5 pm-7 pm with family and friends.
Warm coats and rain gear and will be collected to those in need. B.O.S.S. will receive all donations at the end of the season. This evening the collection bin will be near the jazz musicians in front of Peet’s (1776 Fourth Street).
2019 Event Details:
-Shops open until at least 7 pm.
-Live music by PJay Smik Smak & the Cliffnottes
-Enjoy complimentary hot beverages at:
- Pollara Pizzeria (1788 Fourth Street) Italian punch al miele, honey punch
- Artís Coffee (1717B Fourth Street) cider and drip coffee
- Market Hall Foods Berkeley (1786 Fourth Street) mulled apple cider and reclette
- Peet’s Coffee (1776 Fourth Street)
- Sur La Table (1806 Fourth Street)
- Tacubaya (1782 Fourth Street) Mexican hot chocolate
Plus a “Surprise” visit from the beloved sparkling snow fairy on stilts.
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: **Annual Event**, East Bay, Kids & Families, Lectures & Workshops, Live Music, Shopping & Fashion, Tree + Holiday Lightings