2017 Artisans & Art Fair: Live Music, Bellydancing & Shopping | Albany
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Abrams Claghorn Gallery | 1251 Solano Ave. Albany, CA 94706
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Abrams Claghorn Gallery’s Artisans & Art Fair is a one day pop-up on Saturday, July 22nd from 10 am – 5 pm showcasing resident artists of the Abrams Claghorn Gallery and other local artists from the Bay Area.
They will be showcasing up to 19 different artists, vending a variety of fine and functional art including ceramics, pottery, woodwork, jewelry, photography, textiles, fine art, sound healing tools and images, and more.
Plus, there’ll be live music and a belly dancing performance and workshop.
2017 Artisans & Art Fair Highlights:
- Music by Terrafuse
- Belly Dancing Performance and Workshop by Sally Hedley
- Functional Pottery by Annie Dewi Mooney
- Paintings by Eleanor Schnarr
- Photography by Becky Jaffe
- Art Furniture by Joona
- Stone Paintings by C. Buck Reynolds
- Functional Pottery by Lauren Pedersen
- Wood work by Irfan Akbar
- Reclaimed Vintage and Food Miniature Jewelry by Carolyn Tillie:
- One of a Kind Jewelry by Christine Sekino
- Live Acrylic Painting by Zoe Boston
- Healing Images by Georgia Carbone
- Sound Healing and Tarot by Nicola Buffa
- Textiles and Prints by Rhonda Rubinstein
- Jewelry by Karen Nierlich
- 2D artwork by Kate Leffler
- Cards and Prints by Kris Johnson Michiels
- Live Painting by James Hawkins
- Leather Goods by Rena Ragimova
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.
Categories: Fairs & Festivals, Shopping & Fashion