2019 Burlingame Bayfront Cleanup Day
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Burlingame Bayfront West | 1308 Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA
Free / Learn More
Submitted by the Event Organizer
The Burlingame Bayfront Cleanup Day is an annual waterway and land cleanup held on the third Saturday of September. It overlaps with the California Coastal Cleanup Day, which is the largest volunteer event that brings the community together in removing trash from the waterways and protecting the marine environment.
This year, there will have two locations, Bayfront Park and 150 Anza Boulevard (behind Embassy Suites)
An RSVP is required for 150 Anza Boulevard. The Bayfront Park location is at capacity.
What to Bring:
- Waiver Forms (Individual: English or Spanish. Group: English or Spanish.) Every participant is required to sign a waiver form. To make your check in faster, print, sign and bring the following waiver form with you on the day of the event. All volunteers under the age of 18 must have the waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian before participating in a cleanup.
- Reusable bucket to collect trash and help us reduce the amount of single-use plastic bags. Dumpsters will be provided, so you can discard what you collect and bring your bucket home.
- Gardening or work gloves. Help us reduce the amount of disposable plastic gloves provided at the cleanup by bringing your own gloves.
- Filled, reusable water bottle to stay hydrated at the cleanup.
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes and sun protection (sunscreen, sunglasses, or a hat).
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.