Home » *Top Pick*, Kids & Families
2018 “San Mateo County Fair” Free Day (Before 3pm) | San Mateo
Get ready for unique family fun at the 2018 San Mateo County Fair. Talk to the animals, wander through the lush rainforest, cheer on the racing pigs, spin, twirl and swirl in the carnival and bump in the bumper cars. Bust a move at the free celebrity concerts. Savor your favorite fair delicacies.
2018 San Mateo County Fair
June 9-17, 2018 | 11 am to 10 pm
San Mateo Country Fair, 1346 Saratoga Drive, San Mateo
$10 early bird (until 6/8) / $15 – Rides require additional purchase
Special Promotions Days
- Monday June 11 – Kids Day – Free for kids 12 and Under until 3pm – Free Parking All Day
- Tuesday, June 12 – Senior’s Day – Free for seniors (62+) until 3pm
- Wednesday, June 13 – Free Early Bird Day – Free for everyone until 3pm
- Thursday, June 14 – $3 Day – $3 admission until 3pm. $3 “Taste of the Fair” until 3pm.
The Nine-Day Fair represents a celebration of our community’s talent, interests, innovations and rich agricultural, and artistic heritage.
All Shows at 7:30pm Free with Fair Admission, 1500 First Come First Serve Tickets available day of.
- June 9 – Sheila E.
- June 10 – (what’s left of) TLC
- June 11-12 – Gossamer Magic
- June 13 – Sugar Ray
- June 14 – Pablo Cruise
*Free admission before 3pm
Categories: *Top Pick*
, Kids & Families
Address: 2495 S Delaware St, San Mateo, CA 94403
Submitted by Gem