Home » **Annual Event**, *Top Pick*, Block Party, Holiday Shopping, Neighborhood Holiday Strolls, Shopping & Fashion
29th Annual Hayes Valley Holiday Block Party | SF
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Join at Hayes Valley for the 29th annual Holiday Block party. Take a stroll around Hayes Valley and discover shops, enjoy music and activities and promotions in stores, and activities at Proxy.
2019 Hayes Valley Holiday Block Party
Friday, December 6, 2019 | 5 pm-9 pm
Hayes St at Octavia Blvd., Hayes Valley, San Francisco
You’ll find fun and tasty nibbles at businesses along Hayes Valley Merchant Corridor. Look for special store offerings, holiday entertainment and activities for kids. There will be a pet parade for kids, a clown, and other fun activities. Shop local. Bring your friends and loved ones for what’s sure to be a great time.
- 5:00 – 6:00 Kids and family friendly activities
- 5:00 – 5:30 Clown & Harpists
- 5:30 – 6:00 Blue Bear Music “musical petting zoo”
- 5:30 – 7:30 Das Bus Photo Bus!
- 6:00 – 6:15 Pet Parade with prizes provided by Pet Food Express
- 6:15 – 7:00 Live holiday music with Joshua Raoul Brody and guests including Emma Peel
- 7:00 – 7:30 A Karen Carpenter Christmas, with Katie Guthorn, Joshua Brody, and surprise guests
- 7:30 – 7:50 Arete Carolers (they will also be caroling through the neighborhood before and after)
- 7:50- 8:15 Musical drag performers (they will also be strolling the neighborhood)
- 8:15 – 9:00 Joshua Brody and guest performers including Maria Konner
- 6:00-7:00 TokEva jazz duo, guitar and violin
- 7:00-9:00 Jazz All Stars from SFJazz
- 6:00-7:00 Musical guest
- 7:00-9:00 Jason Winter Trio
This year, more live entertainment were added from 5 pm-9 pm, at Proxy, and at two street locations on Hayes near Laguna and Hayes near Gough (time slots & locations subject to change)
View Full Entertainment Schedule
*Bring money for any purchases.
Categories: **Annual Event**
, *Top Pick*
, Block Party
, Holiday Shopping
, Neighborhood Holiday Strolls
, Shopping & Fashion
Address: Hayes St. and Laguna St., San Francisco, CA