Food Wagon Fandango: Pop-Up Hillbilly Music Festival | SoMa
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
What the heck is a Food Wagon Fandango?
Put 12 of the best gourmet food trucks in SF together with some of the best local folk, bluegrass and hillbilly music outfits in the sunny, cheery heart of SoMa and you get the friendly felicitous phenomenon known as Foodwagon Fandango.
Food Wagon Fandango
Saturday, September 27, 2014 | 11 am to 5 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St. SF
$5 adv tickets
- La Familia Family Govea
- American Nomad
- Claudia Russell
- Sour Mash Hug Band
Food theme: Oktoberfest. Drink up… there’s all-you-can-drink beer with a commemorative beer stein for $35.
Oktoberfest Beer Selection: Brought to by Sudwerk Brewery – microbrewers of hand-crafted lager beer adhering to the Reinheitsgebot German Purity Law. Assures you the freshest and finest German beers in America.
- Fest Harvest: Embraces Oktoberfest tradition
- Märzen Amber Lager: Rich, amber and copper-toned lager
- Northern Pilsner: A dry hopped Northern German-style Pilsner
- Hefeweizen Bavarian Wheat: An authentic, unfiltered, Bavarian-style wheat ale
Food Truck Lineup
- Little Red Riding Truck: San Francisco’s only dedicated German Food Truck
- Red Sauce Meatballs: SF’s only meatball truck
- Firetrail Pizza: Brick oven baked Neapolitan pizzas
- Lil Burma: Traditional Burmese cuisine
- Dusty Buns: California-style sandwiches on freshly baked bread
- Post Street Creamery: Local organic ice cream
- Kokio Republic: Delicious Korean Fried Chicken
- El Calamar: Peruvian style street food
- Me So Hungry Too: Serving unique Burgers and Sliders
- Peruchi: Offering Peruvian-Chinese cuisine
- La Jefa: Traditional Mexican Tacos and Burritos