Home » Art & Museums, East Bay
2nd Friday Art Walk: “Estuary Art Attack” | Oakland & Alameda
Friday, March 9, 2018 - 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm | Cost: FREE
Dang! This event has already taken place.>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Jingletown | Chapman St. and Peterson St., Oakland, CA
Join Estuary Art Attack for their monthly art walk that spans the Park Street Bridge between Oakland and Alameda.
Estuary Art Attack takes place every second Friday from 6-9 pm. Participating venues vary each week, but the community includes 21 venues in the Jingletown neighborhood and across the Park Street Bridge in Alameda.
Estuary Art Studios, Galleries & Map
Please Note: Not every gallery participates each month, so make sure to check the 2nd Fridays Facebook page and check with each gallery before heading out.
- Apples and Oranges Gallery, 2934 Ford Street #21, Oakland
- Artistic Home Studio and Boutique, 1419 Park Street, Alameda
- Autobody Fine Art/ Pop Up Gallery 1517 Park Street, Alameda
- Counterpoint Study/Gallery, 2934 Ford Street, Oakland
- DiStefano, Weber & Kaplan Studios/Gallery, 1130 Ballena Blvd, Alameda
- Dreyfuss Sculpture/Watercolor Gallery, 2934 Ford Street, #35 Oakland
- Float Gallery, 1091 Calcot PL, #116 Oakland
- Frank Bette Center for the Arts, 1601 Paru, Alameda
- Gary Francis Fine Art, 1419 Park Street #e, Alameda
- Gray Loft Gallery, 2889 Ford Street, 3rd Flr. Oakland
- Jingletown Art Studios and Gallery, Chapman & Derby, Oakland
- Julie’s Coffee and Tea Garden, 1223 Park Street, Alameda
- K Gallery at Rhythmix Cultural Works, 2513 Blanding, Alameda
- Pixies and Peony, 2305 Santa Clara Ave, Alameda
- Studio 9, 2020 Dennison St, Oakland
- Studio23, 2309b Encinal Ave, Alameda
- The Closck Tower Studio/Gallery, 1091 Calcot PL, 4th flr. Oakland
- White Wall Gallery, 2934 Ford Street #4, Oakland
Categories: Art & Museums
, East Bay
Address: Chapman St. and Peterson St., Oakland, CA
Submitted by Rena