420 Celebration: $4.20 Craft Beer, Sangria & Food Specials | SoMa StrEat Food Park
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
Monarch Gardens | 428 11th Street, San Francisco, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Spend your day in a haze at SoMa StrEat Food Park on Friday, April 20th at San Francisco’s only $4.20 celebration.
Some of the Bay Area’s best food trucks will be ready to satisfy your munchies all day with food specials from the food trucks and craft beer & sangria at the bar.
Friday, April 20, 2018 | Lunch: 11 am-3 pm/Dinner: 5 pm-9 pm
SoMa StrEat Food Park, 428 11th St., SF
Free Admission, Dogs are welcome
- $4.20 Glasses of Sangria from the Bar
- $4.20 Pint of Craft Beer from the Bar
- $4.20 Japanese Pork and Cabbage gyoza from Sip ‘N Slurp
- $4.20 Fried Kimchi Ball and French fries form Kokio Republic
- $4.20 Empanadas from Nucha Empanada
- $4.20 Gyro-Bowl from Gyros on Wheels
In compliance with SF law, smoking/vaping of any kind is not permitted within the establishment or within 15ft of the entrance. We’re the destination of this sky-high red eye, not the takeoff?
Disclaimer: Please double check event information with the event organizer as events can be canceled, details can change after they are added to our calendar, and errors do occur.