Alameda | 4th of July Aboard an Aircraft Carrier Flight Deck | 2019
>> Want to see our Top Picks for this week instead?
USS Hornet | 707 W Hornet Ave, Alameda, CA
Submitted by the Event Organizer
Celebrate our nation’s birthday on the USS Hornet aircraft carrier docked in Alameda, with a view of the San Francisco fireworks from the flight deck.
Doors open at 2 pm. The fun starts around 3 pm and ends after the fireworks.
Live Music & Entertainment. Multiple bands in multiple locations throughout the day.
Hangar Bay 2:
The Hornet Band
Main Stage Flight Deck Band Line Up
- 2:30 pm-3:30 pm: The M-Tet (Jazz/Funk)
- 4:00 pm-5:00 pm: Matt Jaffe (Rock/Indie – Tom Petty Tribute)
- 5:30 pm-6:30 pm: Aki Kumar (Chicago/West Coast Blues)
- 6:30 pm-7:00 pm: Zydeco Dance Lesson with Dane DeSimone from SFZydeco
- 7:00 pm-8:00 pm: Andre Thierry & Zydeco Magic (Zydeco/Soul)
Family activities including flight simulator, hands-on science, interactive exhibits, and more. Food & beverages w/ several options, including full bars, available both on our hangar and flight decks.
View of bay area fireworks (weather permitting) begin around 9:15 pm. Bring a warm jacket.
– Adults: $25
– Youth ages 7-17: $15
– Children under 6 are Free with Paying Adult
– Active Military & First Responders with I.D. are free
– Members of the Hornet are always Free, so buy your membership in advance for quicker onboarding
Please note that all tickets are non-refundable.